Hunerkada grants equal opportunities to women and men who possess exceptional aptitude for the visual arts and who have attained a reputable standard in general education before applying for admission. The College does not discriminate against admission for physically challenged persons.
Only those candidates are eligible to take the admission examinations who have passed the Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examination or its equivalent from any recognized institution, with a minimum of second division (45% Marks).
Attested Photostat copies of the following documents must accompany the Application for Admission:
1. Higher Secondary/Intermediate or its Equivalent Certificate
2. Certificate with details of Marks obtained.
3. Documents in support of additional qualifications (If any)
4. Domicile Certificate
5. Pages 1 to 5 passport (International Students only)
6. National identity card
7. Five attested passport size recent photographs.
8. Bank draft as applicable
Registration Rs.10, 000/-
HUNERKADA Rs.8, 000/-
Security (Refundable) Rs.5, 000/-
Tuition Fee (monthly) Rs.8, 000/-
LAB CHARGES Rs.4, 000/-
LIBRARY Rs.4, 000/-
STUDY TOUR Rs.2, 000/-
I-D CARD Rs.200/- Rs.10, 200/-
TOTAL ADMISSION FEE Rs.41200/-
Ph # 042 35160012-35160339-35161739
39-N, Model Town Ext. Near Nespak Office, Lahore, Pakistan
Copyrights @ hunerkada.edu.pk