This is an introductory course towards understanding of fashion drawing, which further proceeds in understanding of variety of silhouettes. Students will learn the contemporary poses and characteristics of fashion figure in fashion industry and media. Students will be getting familiar with the basic concepts of research board, mood board and fashion rendering.
Duration: - ONE YEAR
Class Timings: - (Four days a week)
Admission Criteria: - Through out the year (Individual basis)
1. WHAT IS ART THERAPY?
• Definition of Art Therapy.
• How does Art Become Psycho Therapeutic Force? 3
2. WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF AN ART THERAPIST?
• Theory + Practical 3
3. BRIEF STUDY OF PSYCHOLOGICAL SYMPTOMS. 2
4. STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE OF ART THERAPY
• STEP 1: History Taking
• STEP 2:
Important Steps in Counselling
Mental Status Examination
Projective Psychotherapeutic Administration
• STEP 3: Treatment Plan
• STEP 4:
How to Design Individual Art Therapy Session
How to Design Group Art Therapy Sessions
• STEP 5: Clinical Report Writing
5. TECHNIQUES OF ART THERAPY (Theory + Practical)
• Painting Related Technique 1.1
• Drama Related Technique 1.2
• Literature Related Technique 1.3
• Makeup Chair Related Technique 1.4
• Animation Related Technique 1.5
6. PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT OF DRAWINGS & PAINTINGS.
7. PSYCHODRAMA 5
Ph # 042 35160012-35160339-35161739
39-N, Model Town Ext. Near Nespak Office, Lahore, Pakistan
Copyrights @ hunerkada.edu.pk